8:00 am - 5:00 pm
8:00 am - 6:00 pm
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
7:00 am - 12:00 pm
Welcome – Smiles By the Sea Family Dentistry has a new blog! We’ve been providing the Hampton community with top-notch dental care for several years now, and we’re so happy to have a way of sharing valuable oral health information with everyone. If you’ve ever had questions about things like how clear braces work or what the best way to whiten your teeth is, this is where you can find an answer. Each month you’ll find a new topic, which we hope will help you better understand your oral health and how a dentist in Hampton can help you maintain it. For this first blog, we’ll tell you about our services and advanced technology as well as our approach to patient care – learn more below!
What Services Do We Provide?
Even if your child needs an athletic guard, you need gum therapy, and your spouse wants clear braces, we have it all here, including:
- Checkups and cleanings with an oral cancer screening at every visit
- Children’s dentistry such as sealants, fluoride treatments, and athletic guards
- Periodontal therapy for patients with gum disease
- Cosmetic dentistry such as whitening, cosmetic bonding, and veneers
- Digital Smile Design (computer imaging that shows what your smile will look like before doing a procedure)
- Invisalign clear braces
- Sleep apnea treatment
- TMJ/TMD therapy
- Dental implants
- Bridges and dentures
- Tooth-colored fillings, root canals, and dental crowns
- Outstanding oral hygiene products to help you maintain your smile at home
- Sedation options to alleviate fear or anxiety
- Emergency care
How Does Our Equipment and Technology Improve Your Experience?
We know that combining old-fashioned personal attention with the latest technology gives our patients the best possible experience. Here are a few of the things we’ve invested in to make your dental care even better:
- Early Cavity Detection – Early detection is crucial for finding cavities as soon as possible – when they’re easier and less expensive to treat. This tool allows us to find cavities that are so small they don’t even show up on X-rays.
- Digital Impressions – Traditional impressions are messy and uncomfortable. By simply scanning your teeth, we get digital impressions that are faster, easier, and more accurate.
- Intraoral Camera – This tiny camera allows you to see up-close photographs of what’s happening in your mouth to help you understand your oral health needs better.
- Soft Tissue Laser – This makes gum treatment so comfortable that many patients don’t even need anesthesia. Not to mention that you’ll have less bleeding, less discomfort, and faster healing.
- 3D Imaging – This advanced 3D imaging tool allows us to perform procedures such as dental implants with incredible accuracy and precision.
What’s Our Approach To Dental Care?
Simply put, our approach to dental care is to put our patients first. That’s why everyone on the staff works hard each day to make sure you enjoy your visits with us.
We treat every patient like family and only recommend treatment that’s truly necessary for great oral health. At the end of the day, we hope to be the last dentist you and your family ever need.
And, lastly, we’re accepting new patients, so don’t hesitate to get in touch. We look forward to meeting you and helping you have a healthy smile for life!
About the Author
Dr. Harbpinder Shevchenko is a general, cosmetic, and restorative dentist in Hampton with over 10 years of experience. With a friendly, compassionate chairside manner, she’s dedicated to providing her community with outstanding dental care that’s also comfortable for each and every patient. If you’d like to schedule an appointment or have any questions, she can be reached via her website.