Dental Implant Cost
It’s natural to have questions and concerns about the price of any dental restoration. Dental implants are one of the costlier restorative dentistry treatments, but they are an investment in your oral health and create a permanent, long-lasting solution to replace one tooth or multiple teeth. We offer dental implants to qualified candidates at Smiles by the Sea in Hampton, NH, to help our patients rebuild their smiles and restore their confidence. We are ready to talk to you about dental implant cost so you can feel good about choosing this repair for your oral health.
Dental Implant Cost Factors
There will be a base price for dental implant costs as all dental implants have the same composition of tooth root, abutment, and crown. However, every dental implant is also customized to the patient and every person’s restoration will be priced to match their unique oral health. The dental implant costs can vary quite a bit because several elements play into the final cost, including:
- How many implants are used
- The type of implant
- Whether bone grafts are needed
- Where the implants are placed
- Whether dentures are attached to the implants
- Materials used
- Sedation dentistry measures
- The dentist’s experience
- Location of the dental practice
The Cost of a Dental Implant
Dental implant costs are on the high end of restorative dentistry procedures. It’s important to keep in mind that this repair is nothing like any other restoration. Once an implant is in place, it’s like you have your natural tooth back – in appearance and function and feel. These are permanent restorations, intended to last a lifetime, without the need for adhesives or removable appliances.
- One dental implant typically costs between $1,000 to $3,000.
- The abutment that is attached to the implant and the crown attached to the abutment range from $500 to $3,000.
- The anticipated total cost for each implant therefore falls between $1,500 and $6,000.
- If you are getting several single implants or a full arch of implant-supported dentures, these costs will multiply.
- These cost estimates typically factor in both consultation and surgery, but ask your dentist to break down the numbers as much as possible, including costs for oral sedation and bone grafts.
Dental Implants Are Affordable
Many people have heard of dental implants and want dental implants but think the restoration is cost-prohibitive. That doesn’t have to be the case. The average dental implant costs noted above are out-of-pocket costs before dental insurance is factored in. Depending on the type of dental coverage you have, you could see a very different final price, which makes implants an affordable and exciting option for many people.
Your Hampton dentist offers a variety of financing options for dental care that include excellent payment plans. CareCredit and Aphaeon break down your overall costs and make flexible monthly payments possible so your smile makeover can be possible too.
At Smiles by the Sea, we accept a wide range of dental insurance options, many of which cover a portion of the cost of dental implants because it is a necessary dental restoration.
Get Dental Implants at Dentist Near Me in Hampton, NH
If you have one or more missing teeth, or you’re tired of wearing your unstable and unreliable dentures, schedule a consultation with Dr. Harbpinder Shevchenko at Smiles by the Sea in Hampton, NH. You could be an excellent candidate for dental implants which will not only restore your smile they will transform your life.
Once you get dental implants, your smile will be healthier, stronger, and fully functional. It will be complete. Find out whether this restoration or another type of restorative dentistry is right for you. Contact us today.