Family Dentistry – Hampton, NH
Quality Oral Care for Your Entire Clan
Here at Smiles by the Sea, Dr. Shevchenko and our entire team love to look after the oral health of members of our community. We welcome patients of all ages and strive to create an atmosphere where everyone feels relaxed. We hope you choose us as your family dentist in Hampton! We look forward to establishing trusting, long-lasting relationships with everyone in your household.
Advantages of Visiting a Family Dentist
Some of the main benefits you can expect to receive when you make us your family dentist in Hampton include:
- When the time comes for your family to have your biannual cleanings and checkups, you won’t have to worry about running all over town so everyone can get the care they need. You can even ask us about block scheduling so your routine oral care can be as efficient as possible.
- Set an example. When your young children see you visiting the same dentist as them, they’re more likely to adopt a positive view of both the dentist and oral healthcare in general.
- Family-focused care. Oftentimes, genetics or learned habits cause family members to have similar dental issues. If we notice that one member of your family is struggling with a specific issue, we can be extra diligent about helping other members fight or prevent the same problem.
- Continuity of care. If children see a pediatric specialist for their oral care, they’ll eventually need to switch to a different dentist. Choosing a dentist who cares for patients of all ages can save you or your young adult child from having to search for a different oral healthcare provider.
- Flexible payment options. We are an insurance-friendly practice, and we can help you apply for affordable financing if you need to break up the cost of your treatment into smaller chunks.
Family Friendly Services
Dr. Shevchenko is an experienced, caring dentist who is qualified to provide a wide variety of dental services for your family, including:
- Preventive care. In addition to providing routine cleanings and exams, our team offers fluoride treatments, at-home hygiene products, and more to keep your entire household free of dental problems.
- Restorative care. Dental cavities are an extremely common problem among both adults and children. We can provide tooth-colored fillings and other restorative services to get your teeth back to functioning and feeling their best.
- Emergency care. When you or one of your children has an “oops” moment that results in a damaged tooth, call us right away. We always strive to see emergency patients on a same-day basis. We’re also ready to leap into action if you find yourself suffering from a toothache or other dental issue that needs urgent attention.
Are you looking for a dentist in Hampton who can care for the oral health needs of your entire family? Contact us today to learn more about how we can serve everyone in your household.