TOOTH EXTRACTIONS – HAMPTON, NH
Safe. Effective. Painless.
For Dr. Shevchenko, her primary goal is to help her patients keep all of their natural teeth for as long as possible, but unfortunately, sometimes an extraction becomes absolutely necessary. This is usually the case when a tooth is simply too damaged to be repaired. Should you or your child ever require an extraction, you can trust Dr. Shevchenko to perform the procedure in such a way that you/they basically won’t feel a thing from beginning to end.
Why Choose Smiles by the Sea Family Dentistry for Tooth Extractions?
- Only used as a last resort
- Patient comfort comes first
- Laughing gas sedation available
Why You Might Need a Tooth Extraction
- You have a tooth with excessive decay that can’t be restored with a filling or crown
- One of your teeth is so broken that it is too weak to support a restoration
- Advanced periodontal disease has deteriorated the bone needed to hold a tooth
- More room is needed in the mouth for a denture or upcoming orthodontic treatment
For children, we sometimes need to remove stubborn baby teeth that are blocking the path of an incoming adult tooth as well.