You know when things aren’t right with your teeth. There is no escaping stained tooth enamel, teeth that are breaking down, chronic pain, old and deteriorating dental work, and so many other oral health problems. But it’s up to you to see your Hampton dentist and get the help you need to fix your smile. Don’t worry that nothing can be done for what you have going on – a full mouth makeover is the route to a healthy, beautiful smile.
Smile Makeover vs. Full Mouth Makeover
You’ve heard of smile makeovers, and a full mouth makeover could indeed be classified as a smile makeover – after all, your new teeth will be flawless and strong. But, traditionally, a smile makeover is all about aesthetics while a full mouth makeover is about restoring your oral health.
Through customized, targeted dental treatments, your teeth will look right and function properly. You will speak, bite, and chew confidently, without any pain or embarrassment. If you have a broken-down smile, you’re not alone – but you don’t have to live with the circumstances when solutions are simple.
Treatments to Rebuild Your Broken-Down Smile
Restorative dentistry comes in all shapes and sizes, just like smiles. Sometimes there is one small problem that is impacting your oral health. Sometimes, you have multiple problems that have affected your satisfaction with life, your self-esteem, and your happiness with your appearance. A smile is a powerful thing, so if you’re uncomfortable with your teeth, it’s time to talk to your dentist about the procedures that can change your life.
- Dental implants: Missing teeth? Get them replaced permanently with surgically implanted roots and customized crowns that look completely natural.
- Gum disease treatment: Sore, swollen, red, or bleeding gums? Gum disease has found its way in. You’ll need a deep cleaning to save your smile and prevent further complications from developing.
- Root canal therapy: No one likes the idea of root canal therapy, but this procedure saves teeth from extraction. If you have severe pain, this treatment eliminates the discomfort immediately and the problem tooth is capped with a crown afterward to protect it from other complications.
- Porcelain crowns: Have a few unsightly, weak, or crumbling teeth? They are fixable – in fact, the fix is simple when you get a customized porcelain crown. This repair not only beautifies the teeth it strengthens the problem tooth and those nearby.
- Dental bridge: One missing tooth between two teeth can be closed with a dental bridge that literally bridges the gap. The repair is held in place with metal clasps and anchored with crowns for a secure, natural look.
- Implant dentures: Need to replace a lot of teeth but want to do it without dentures? Implant dentures offer the benefits of both procedures without any drawbacks like adhesives or covering the palate.
Get a Full Mouth Makeover at Hampton, NH, Dentist Near Me
Dental deterioration is not uncommon, and there is no reason to be embarrassed if you suffer from it. Teeth work hard every day, and life, obligations, and budget all factor into how well you’re able to care for your smile. But if you’ve reached a point where you’re in pain and discomfort every day, it’s time to schedule an appointment with your Hampton dentist at Smiles by the Sea. Get the full mouth makeover that’s meant just for you.