As you busily prepare for the holidays, what might you give yourself as a treat? You may be in a position to finally do something good for your own well-being this year, to indulge in a little self-care that reverberates through your entire life over and over again. Our suggestion: Be good to your smile and invest in a customized smile makeover.
Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures for Your Smile Makeover
It doesn’t take much to get a smile makeover and transform yourself. One treatment can make all the difference. Your Hampton dentist can tell you what kind of cosmetic dentistry you qualify for so you can upgrade your teeth and give yourself a gift that keeps on giving. You may be qualified to select from the following procedures:
- In-practice teeth whitening: For smile makeover that requires the least of your budget and time and still packs a wallop, there is in-practice teeth whitening. Your dentist has the most powerful, professional-grade bleaching products to give you teeth that are astonishingly white and bright and create the illusion of perfection even if they’re not all that perfect. Even better – it only takes about an hour to complete the process.
- Porcelain veneers: Making a major change to your smile takes time and patience, but it’s worth it, especially when you get the kind of results that porcelain veneers deliver. Every aesthetic element you dislike about your smile can be transformed with the thin porcelain shields that are customized in color, size, length, and width to be flattering to you and your smile.
- Same-day crowns: When you want to make a big change to your smile and see it happen right away, same-day crowns can be the answer. Using the in-house CEREC machine, your Hampton dentist can create a full or partial dental crown for a tooth that is broken, decayed, discolored, weak, or simply unsightly.
- Dental bonding: An unsightly tooth, minor damage, these are small issues but they can wreak incredible havoc on your smile as a whole. Dental bonding is an easy, fast, non-invasive procedure that is used to correct small imperfections. You can get several teeth taken care of in one dental visit and have a repaired and perfected smile in no time.
- At-home teeth whitening: Even more convenient than in-practice teeth whitening is at-home teeth whitening which you can do on your own time. This process takes two weeks of daily wear of whitening trays for several minutes every day, but it works and delivers a bright, white, beautiful smile that is free of stains and discoloration, just in time to sparkle for the holidays.
- Tooth-colored fillings: Made with composite resin, tooth-colored fillings are easily matched to the color of a tooth so the repair is unnoticeable. These fillings can be used to repair tooth decay but also teeth that are damaged or unsightly.
Invest in a Smile Makeover Over the Holidays
Give yourself the gift of a lifetime of good oral health. Invest in a smile makeover for a healthier, more beautiful smile this holiday season. Contact Smiles by the Sea in Hampton, NH, to schedule a consultation and find out what cosmetic dentistry treatments are right for you.