At Smiles by the Sea family dentistry in Hampton, NH, we offer comprehensive dental care for patients of all ages. We strive to provide a relaxing, caring office environment so visitors always feel comfortable at our practice. Our menu of dental services ensures that you can always receive the oral health care you need from Dr. Shevchenko, no matter what kind of concerns you may have or problems you may develop.
Cosmetic dentistry is a skill and an art. When you are ready to upgrade the appearance of your smile, you will want an experienced and practiced expert like Dr. Shevchenko to help you design your new teeth. There are several ways to improve the look of your smile, and our patients most often request the following:
- Porcelain veneers: Ready to perfect every aspect of your smile? Veneers are super-thin, customized slices of porcelain that conceal every imperfection and give you a straight, white, natural-looking smile.
- Teeth whitening: A small tweak with a big impact, in-office or at-home professional teeth-whitening blasts away stains and discoloration for a smile that is multiple shades whiter.
- Dental bonding: Direct dental bonding is affordable, effective, and fast, whether you have stains, gaps, or chips.
- Tooth-colored fillings: White fillings fix minor tooth decay, broken teeth, and other damage while blending into the rest of your smile.
- Smile design: Want to see what your smile will look like before you get a makeover? Our smile design software makes it possible.
Our family dentistry practice offers preventive dentistry as the foundation of all oral health care. To have a beautiful smile, your teeth must be healthy and strong. Preventive dental care helps you get there and stay there.
- Teeth cleanings and exams: Everyone should have their teeth professionally cleaned every six months.These visits also include a detailed dental exam, oral cancer screening and, if needed digital x-rays and fluoride treatments for children.
- Gum disease treatment: Gum disease is the leading cause of tooth loss but special dental cleanings can save your gums and your teeth.
- Emergency dentistry: Get a same-day appointment for a true dental emergency so your tooth can be saved and you can eliminate the pain quickly.
- Sleep apnea therapy: If you are deprived of a restful sleep, your dentist is one of the best professionals to diagnose sleep apnea and treat the condition with a mandibular oral appliance that opens the airway for better sleep.
- Nightguards: Grind and clench your teeth? A customized nightguard saves your teeth and reduces the uncomfortable side effects of this problem.
Restorative dentistry repairs are intended to restore compromised teeth to good health while also beautifying your smile at the same time.
- Dental crowns: Repair cavities, broken teeth, misshapen teeth, stained teeth, and other damage with a customized dental crown.
- Dental bridges: Replace a missing tooth or a few missing teeth with a carefully designed dental bridge that blends into your smile and is anchored by dental crowns.
- Dental implants: Permanently replace missing teeth – and their roots – with a dental implant. This restoration stimulates the jawbone to improve your overall oral health and fills in the holes in your smile so they look and feel natural.
- Dentures and partials: If you are missing an entire arch of teeth or several teeth in one area, modern dentures or partials will complete your smile.
Ready to put in the work to straighten your teeth? If you want discreet, effective, fast-working orthodontic dental care, look no further than the following options.
- Invisalign: Treatment time with Invisalign averages about one year. This alignment method uses clear, customized trays to straighten teeth a few at a time until your entire smile is in alignment.
- Six Month Smiles: Six Month Smiles is a tooth alignment method that uses brackets and wires to straight teeth in – you guessed it – only six months. The hardware is discreet so you can get the aligned smile you want without drawing attention to the treatment.
Quality Dental Care in Hampton, NH
Contact Smiles by the Sea in Hampton, NH, for quality, comprehensive dental care. We are accepting new patients and look forward to welcoming you to our office.