A younger, healthier look--that's what cosmetic dentistry from Hampton's own Dr. Harbpinder Shevchenko offers. From whitening treatments to lifelike veneers and crowns, Smiles by the Sea Family Dentistry delivers it all to your complete satisfaction. How would you like your smile to improve?
Changing your smile
A cosmetic smile makeover starts with a consultation with Dr. Shevchenko. You'll discuss what changes you'd like to see. Do you have smile gaps, dark stains or chips and cracks? Your cosmetic dentist in Hampton can make them disappear without affecting your good oral health. In fact, some aesthetic treatments, such as Invisalign aligners, not only rejuvenate your appearance but improve your oral health with teeth that are easier to clean and that bite together properly.
Additionally, your consultation will include a complete oral examination, digital X-rays, other imaging (as needed), and oral impressions. Then, you'll discuss a treatment plan which fits your budget and timeline. The American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry encourages patients to think carefully about the changes they desire and if they are realistic for their age, budget and personal schedule.
What can change
It's astounding what modern cosmetic dentistry in Hampton, NH, can do to improve smile aesthetics. And, along with the physical changes comes a great boost in self-image. A Smiles by the Sea Family Dentistry patient can leave with a completely rejuvenated look and soaring self-confidence.
Here are services Dr. Shevchenko offers:
- Invisalgn clear aligners, the clear choice in modern orthodontics
- Composite resin bonding to repair small dental flaws
- Professional teeth whitening which brightens tooth color by several shades
- Cosmetic contouring to normalize dental shape by removing small amounts of tooth enamel
- Porcelain veneers, or dental laminates, which permanently disguise the front of flawed teeth
- Dental implants, complete artificial teeth from roots to crown
- Bridgework, to replace one, two or more missing teeth in a row
- White fillings, made of natural-looking and durable composite resin
- Dentures, both removable and implant-supported
- Porcelain crowns which support and protect teeth damaged by decay, injury or multiple restorations
Find out more
Dr. Shevchenko and her staff would love to see you love your smile. They have helped scores of patients achieve their best looks easily and comfortably, too. For your one-on-one consultation with this highly skilled dentist, call Smiles by the Sea Family Dentistry in Hampton, NH, at (603) 926-8827.