Dislike your smile? Fallen out of love with your smile? Maybe you never loved it to begin with? Whatever circumstances you find yourself in, it’s important for you to know that you can fall in love with your smile – permanently – when you get a teeth makeover that’s carefully customized just for you.
Fix What Doesn’t Work Properly
Many people have a love-hate relationship with their smile. Their teeth may look fine, but their mouths hurt anyway. There is discomfort when eating or speaking, or you grind your teeth at night. When your jaw or teeth aren’t working correctly, the problems are easily fixed with help from your Hampton dentist.
- If you grind your teeth: This unconscious nighttime habit can wreak havoc on your oral health, leading to enamel erosion, broken teeth, damaged dental work, gum recession, headaches, and so much more. A personalized nightguard can slip in there and do damage control, immediately stopping the side effects from progressing any further.
- If your teeth are crooked, gapped, or overlapping: Did you neglect to wear your retainer as a teen after orthodontic treatment? Have you always had little gaps and tight areas where food gets caught and decay develops? A course of Invisalign treatment can get your teeth into perfect alignment so they work the way they’re supposed to – who doesn’t love that?
Correct What Feels Uncomfortable
You’re not a dentist, so you may know that something is going wrong in your mouth, you just don’t know what. Early signs of gum disease, for example, can be hard for the untrained eye to detect, but the side effects can wreak plenty of havoc. If your teeth, jaw, or mouth feel uncomfortable, there are ways to get comfy:
- Gum disease treatment: If you feel like things aren’t quite right in your mouth, gum disease may have found its way in and decided to stick around. It’s essential to address this problem as soon as possible to prevent it from progressing and damaging your entire mouth or causing tooth loss.
- Tooth-colored fillings: Fillings are intended to fix cavities, it’s true, but they have plenty of other uses. A chip, a crack, a gap – irritating characteristics like this can all be corrected with tooth-colored fillings that blend right into your smile.
Enhance What Doesn’t Look Right
Finally, if you’re unhappy most of all with the way your teeth look, cosmetic dentistry is the key to creating a smile you love.
- Porcelain veneers: This is the be-all, end-all of cosmetic dentistry treatments. Veneers are the way to transform your smile in all ways and cover up everything you dislike about it aesthetically. Discoloration, gaps, crooked teeth, short teeth – make it all go away and design with your dentist a smile you can really love.
- Same-day crowns: If you have reached the point where you can no longer live with those one or two pesky teeth that are ruining your entire smile, same-day crowns are possible in the Hampton dentist office that uses the CEREC technology. Go in with a tooth you dislike – walk out with a brand new smile.
A tooth makeover is possible for you. Just schedule a consultation with the dental care team at Smiles by the Sea in Hampton, NH. Contact us today.