The Smiles by the Sea family dental practice has moved to our new location, from Dearborn Avenue to High Street, but our intentions and level of care remain the same. We know the value of healthy, beautiful smiles, and we provide each patient with gentle, compassionate care so they learn to trust the team at Smiles by the Sea and look forward to every dental visit. We also make it a priority to give back to our Hampton neighbors all year long and have a solid reputation of community involvement.
Community Involvement in Hampton, NH
Dr. Harbpinder Shevchenko, DMD, and her staff are proud new members of the Hampton Area Chamber of Commerce, an honor that will help highlight the many ways we work to contribute to our community throughout the year. Along with supporting the Hampton High School football team and participating in the candy buyback every Halloween, here are just some of the ways we also participate annually to support those around us:
- Sponsors of the CROP Hunger Walk: A nationwide movement that raises funds to end hunger and poverty in the United States and around the world.
- Sponsors of the Granite State Track and Field: A program of the New Hampshire Recreation and Park Association for New Hampshire youth.
- Annual food drive: Annual gathering of food donations at the dental office at Thanksgiving time which are donated to the local food pantry, along with an office donation to match.
- Support the troops overseas: Sending of essential dental supplies to the dedicated American troops that are serving our country overseas.
- Mitten drive: A collection of gloves and mittens at the office to give the gift of warmth to the community through the Society of Saint Vincent de Paul.
Visit Your Hampton Dentist for All Your Oral Health Needs
It’s nice to know you can depend on your local family dentist anytime you need them, whether it’s time to schedule teeth cleanings and checkups for yourself and your family, time to finally invest in that smile makeover you’ve been dreaming of, or time to get your dental emergency diagnosed and taken care of immediately.
But it’s also a comfort to realize that these same people who take care of your oral health so carefully spend their time and energy giving back to others in the community too. At Smiles by the Sea in Hampton, NH, we are dedicated to the needs of our friends and neighbors every day of the year. We are always here when you need us.
Contact us to schedule an appointment and get a teeth cleaning, talk about any oral health problems, or discuss your smile makeover dreams.